Last Modified: 2015-10-21
In order to provide our full range of Services, we may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide. When you register for a username, we ask you for personal information (such as your email address, username, and an account password). In order to improve the quality of our Services and to provide you with a better user experience, we may combine the information you submit with information provided by third parties.
Demographic Information. Each time you access our Services, our servers may automatically record in their server logs information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol or "IP" address, the date and time of your request, browser type, browser language, and one or more cookies (see description below) that may uniquely identify your browser. Additionally, we may collect other available demographic information, such as zip/postal code, search history, browsing history, and user history. Aggregate, non-individual membership demographic information may be shared with third parties with whom we have a direct or indirect relationship who may offer products or services we believe you may be interested in.
Links. We may present links that may include codes that enable us to track whether these links have been followed. This information is used to improve the quality of our advertising and customized content, as well as the organization and layout of our website.
User communications. We may retain communications that you send to ExoticAds by email or otherwise, in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our Services.
Use of Personal Information
- Providing our Services (which includes displaying customized advertising and other content);
- Auditing, research, and analysis (to maintain, protect, and improve our Services);
- Technical diagnostics (to ensure our network is functioning as expected);
- Protecting the rights or property of ExoticAds or our users, or third parties;
- To comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement and the court system;
- Creating new Services; and Marketing and sales of advertising.
We process personal information on our servers, which are located in the United States of America and in other countries. As a result, there exists the possibility that we may process your personal information on a server that is not located in your home country. In some cases, we may process personal information at the request of third parties and according to their instructions, such as our advertising partners. We will treat all personal information processed at the request of a third party exactly as if we had collected the processed personal information ourselves.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive: (a) information identifying any third-party company(ies) to whom we may have disclosed, within the past calendar year, personal information pertaining to you and your family for our direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information you must make a request in writing. Your request will not be processed if it does not include your name and email address, the URL for the website you visited, and a return address. We will not honor such requests more than once per calendar year. Please email your request to email@example.com.
Privacy Principle: Choice
Use of our Services requires registering for a username. When you sign up for our Services, we ask you to provide personal information, such as your email address. We will ask for your consent prior to using any provided personal information in any way that is different from the stated purpose for which that information was collected.
Use of our Service may require you to configure your browser settings to allow cookies to be stored on your computer or other browsing device. You should be aware that the Services might not function properly without cookies enabled
Privacy Principle: Onward Transfer
ExoticAds may from time to time share personal information with individuals or other companies. In the event that we share information with companies or individuals not a part of ExoticAds, we will only do so in the following circumstances:
- If we have asked for and received your consent. You should be aware that when you register for a username, during the sign up process, you provide us with permission to share your personal information with trusted third parties (e.g., promotional partners and advertisers) so that they can promote their products and services and those of their affiliates and partners based on your preferences and interests. You may "opt out" of such disclosure(s) to the extent they include your personally identifiable information by sending an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your intent to do so.
- We have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of your personal information is reasonably necessary (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) as required or permitted by law, to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Chaturbate, its users, or the public.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who viewed a certain page in our website, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Privacy Principle: Security
Appropriate security measures are taken to protect your personal information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices. Physical security measures are also taken to prevent unauthorized access to systems where your personal information is stored.
Your personal information is revealed to our employees, contractors, and agents on a need-to-know basis in operating, developing, or improving our Services. As a condition of their employment or association with ExoticAds, these individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations. If they fail to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, they may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution.
Privacy Principle: Data Integrity
Privacy Principle: Access
We make good-faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information that we have collected. In the event that such information is inaccurate, we will endeavor to provide facilities that allow you to either correct this data or to delete it, provided we are not otherwise required to retain such data by law or for legitimate business purposes. Before processing requests to access, delete, or alter such data, we ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, deleted, or corrected. We may refuse to process requests (i) that require disproportionate technical effort; (ii) that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic; (iii) that would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes); (iv) that jeopardize the privacy of others; or (v) for which access is not otherwise required. Unless providing access and correction service would involve a disproportionate effort, we will perform it free of charge.
Privacy Principle: Enforcement
By providing your email address in connection with the creation of an account with ExoticAds, you thereby demonstrate your consent to receive email communications from us. Your email address is never sold or shared.
Nothing more follows.